[CAM] Fab

Nita Lewis LewisN at terlatowines.com
Tue Apr 14 09:03:18 CDT 2009

Did Loomcraft move? I went past their old location on Lakeview Parkway
just off Rt 60 last week and it's empty/for rent.

Vogue in Evanston is well worth the drive. www.myvoguefabrics.com for
location/sale/hours info.
Cheers,
Marie
------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 15:59:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Andra Keller <krumhorns at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CAM] Fabric
To: cam at minstrel.com

Manhattan sounds very much like Loomcraft down in Vernon Hills, Illinois
where Hieronymus works.  I've found period brocades there for as little
as $5/yard.  For linen and wool, the only regional places I could
recommend are Vogue Fabrics in Evanston, Illinois or Textile Discount
Outlet down in Chicago.

Annetje