[CAM] Fabric

Kateryn Cornwall tebkateryn at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 10:22:07 CDT 2009

I forgot about Calico Corner.  They are on Bluemound.  And Geta is correct - she got the place I was thinking about.  They laso have a discount section (or at least they used to) but still, not great prices.

Yea, we don't have any really good, really cheap fabric stores really around here.  However if your ever up in Minneapolis St. Paul - S.R. Harris is well worth any side trip.

Kateryn