[CAM] Baby sitter??

Elyse Boucher elyseboucher at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 18:01:46 CDT 2009

I forwarded this to my Lady Daughter, Isobel. She's a SAHM, but she just had a little baby herself on 31 March, so she might have well-baby visits and so forth planned. I'm afraid that's the best we can do around here.

Which reminds me.... but that's another email.

Modern: Elyse C. Boucher, West Allis, WI
SCA: Merouda Pendray, Caer Anterth Mawr, Northshield
Per pale sable and Or, a gryphon segreant counterny within an orle of feathers counterchanged. http://www.merouda.com

This is an listread address. I may not see your response for several days. Mail requiring more immediate attention should be directed to merouda at hotmail.com. If I don't answer, then hotmail's spam filters ate your message; please try again.