[CAM] ot...anyone have a cheap source for garden stuff in town?

Mary Waller druid at wi.rr.com
Fri Apr 17 17:46:57 CDT 2009

If people are interested in period gardens, we have a great resource
right here in SE Wisconsin in Marcia Carmichael, a long time member of
the Herb Society, former proprietor of Sunshine Herbs, the Herb Lady at
the West Allis Farmers' Market, and now the Historic Gardener at Old
World Wisconsin.  She's always out and about in the farms and yards,
planting and maintaining and harvesting the lovely and very accurate
gardens at each house and farm.

You can just ask where she is when you go to Old World Wisconsin, and
then go there and engage her in conversation and ask your questions
(she'll probably engage you in weeding).  She is friendly and
approachable and knows more about herbs and historic plants than anybody
else around.

Gwynedd