[CAM] ot...anyone have a cheap source for garden stuff in town?

Kateryn of Cornwall kateryn at wi.rr.com
Fri Apr 17 22:51:18 CDT 2009

End of May?? That's Mermaids!!  It a great place to see herbs in the wild, elderberries, trefoil and oak as well as fighting and arts and sciences and Iron Chef and fire and other such wonderful things - why go where you can only get one when you can get them all together at one event!!!  Oh and did I mention fighting???

Kateryn  :)