[CAM] Lord Tigs Birthday Celebration Today

Aoife Óran Bran webminister at sheboygan-sca.org
Sat Apr 18 09:14:29 CDT 2009

If you can make it that would be great!!!

You are invited to Tigs birthday celebration Today  4/18/2009  arrive any time after 2PM goes to whenever....

Potluck dinner we will provide the meat for the grill...

please bring a dish to share and its BYOB  Dinner will be around 5-6ish

We will be having a bonfire ... please bring camp chairs we only have so many.

Yes I let him live long enough to turn 41 on the 15th.

If any one wants to don armor and do some practicing we have a large yard with plenty of room to play... Come out for some fun and fire...

W4948 County Road SS
Random Lake, WI 53075
My phone - 262-573-0928
Tigs phone - 262-573-0859

Please call if you need directions.

The weather looks like it will be awesome here today already in the mid 60s.... you may even need sunscreen since the trees have not gotten their leaves so there is less shade right now.

~* Aoife Óran Bran*~
Webminister
Shire of Turm an dem See