[CAM] May Song of the Tower Deadline

Wesley Adams bwa22 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 16:00:31 CDT 2009

Greetings,
The deadline for the May Song of the Tower is Sunday, April 26th, at 7 pm. This is a firm deadline, due to the short week. If I don't have your article, report, artwork, etc.. by then, it won't make it in the Tower.

This will also be my last issue of the Song of the Tower. On May 1st, Lord Geffroi du Tailleeur takes over. The June issue will be his premiere edition.

In Service,
Arnbjorn

His Lordship, Arnbjorn Karlsson, OT, ABB, CDB, APF, AoA, NC, OTM, OCC
Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr, Chronicler, Archery Marshal, Herald-at-Large
Per fess argent and sable, an eagle displayed and a bear passant counterchanged