[CAM] Joint Thursday Night Practice site for the summer

Wesley Adams bwa22 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 20:41:57 CDT 2009

In a couple of weeks, the archers will start their outdoor practice. The fighters are beginning to venture out this week.

Where do we want hold the Thursday night outdoor practice; KK River Parkway (near 20th & Oklahoma Ave) or Underwood Parkway (Swan Blvd, north of Watertown Plank Rd)?

The advantages of KK are the archery target stands and the ball field lights (where there is a game). The advantage of Underwood is that it is centrally located, right off the expressway.

To throw in my 2 cents, I'd vote to give Underwood a try, now that the major construction near the archery range is done. Worse case, we find it doesn't work and we go back to KK River Parkway.

Arnbjorn