No subject

Fri Apr 24 07:58:52 CDT 2009

n a common design was a good idea and were already coming up with ideas of =
places to get materials to get it done.

So, I would say we're going to participate in the common project.

Now we just need to decide...colored fabric or painting the fabric.  And wh=
at colors!  Me, I like the Baronial colors but this might be something we s=
hould coordinate with the other Baronies.  Maybe doing them all in NS color=
s with each Barony doing Baronial color accents.

Tatiana, did Their Majesties have a color scheme preference?

Alasdair

---- Tonia Heng <melvilleheng at yahoo.com> wrote:=20
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> They want all the sunshades to be the same design and size so that they c=
an be &#39;fit&#39; together on the field if needed. You can see how that h=
appens at the link I provided. Also if all of them are the same it will be =
easier for people to put them up.=20
>=20
> If the Barony wants to make a different design then we&#39;ll need to let=
 the appropriate people know that we will not be sponsoring one of the &#39=
;group&#39; flys.=20
>=20
> Thanks,
>=20
> Tatiana
>=20
> Andra Keller wrote:=20
> > Has anyone thought of using this design instead?  It uses less fabric, =
breaks down easily, provides cross-ventilation, and looks really period for=
 later European tourneys.  Or is the style a done deal?