[CAM] [Jararvellir] jara sunday cancelled

Shava viscountessshava at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 08:21:21 CDT 2009

And don't forget that Giles announced the other day:

To the armorers of Jaravellir.
It has been suggested that we use this coming Sunday as a time to clean up
the shop. i would like armorers to come to tidy, from 11am to 2pm\. I work
from 5am to 9 am that morning so expect to nap 930 to 1030am. I see no
reason not to work on projects once we have put in enough time to create
more space and less dust in the shop.

Pax-
Shava, channeling Giles

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 11:10 PM, <roisin106 at aol.com> wrote:

> The university is using the stock pavilion on Sunday. Therefore I regret to
> inform you that Jara's Sunday practice is canceled for this week including:
> heavy, rapier, and archery (except for archer's brunch which is at someone's
> house (Contact Sol (sol1040 at gmail.com) with questions)) .
>
> Luck
> Roisin

I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to
the populace~~

justShava®
Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
Northshield Kingdom Chronicler
13th Viscountess of Northshield,
Baroness of the Court of Edmund III and Kateryn III
(mka Sue Gilbert)  3314 Ridgeway Ave.  Madison, WI  53704 phone:
608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107