[CAM] Watching Fighting was Re: Info on shade fly

Dawn Gundlach dawn.gundlach at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 12:25:45 CDT 2009

Don't worry Rose Marian - We have already hooked up with Don and his lovely
family.
They are a mile south of us on the same street. We know a lot of the same
people in Atlantia. Small world!
I have to second his garage space as an excellent place to work if you need
to spread out.
Big space upstairs and down with it's own bathroom and heating. I'd love a
space like that for a studio.
Gabrielle