[CAM] Reminder: May Song of the Tower Deadline

Wesley Adams bwa22 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 14:41:15 CDT 2009

Greetings,
So far, I have articles and reprts from:
Outgoing & Incoming Chroniclers, MOAS, MOY, Web Minister, Curia Notes, May Moot Event Annoucement, Celtic Women's Lecture, CAM History Project, and Milwaukee Highland Games. My thanks.

There's still plenty of time send in your reports, articles, artwork, etc... before tonight's deadline.

Arnbjorn