[CAM] May Song of the Tower

Winter Guite k_jerico at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 16:28:29 CDT 2009

I did indeed "ask" for it! :)

________________________________
From: Kateryn Cornwall <tebkateryn at yahoo.com>
To: cam at minstrel.com
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 8:07:15 AM
Subject: Re: [CAM] May Song of the Tower

A couple of things need to be addressed.  There is an error in the "Events and Moots Schedule"  Border Skirmish is listed as happening on June 5-7.  This is incorrect.  The correct dates are June 12-14.  I have informed Arnbjorn and he and Ableard will work on getting this corrected.  The reason this keeps happening is that when we had our planning meeting we "tentatively" set the dates for June 5-7, but once everything was in place and all was figured out the dates were changed to June 12-14.  So, please mark your calendars correctly June 12-14 is Border Skirmish.

As for our good incoming Chronicler, your apology was elequent and sincere and would have been more than sufficient.  You are new to our area and I completely understand how an error like that could have happened and take no grave offence.  I would have been content to accept your apology and let it go with that.  However, you did say below that you feel a trial will make you feel better and I don't want you to feel bad so I will see what I can come up with ......  Braa haa haa haa evil grin.

Everyone please remember - he asked for it!!!!

YIS
Baroness Kateryn of Cornwall