[CAM] Yule Moot - Food Collection

Linda Moore gwyneth1362 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 16:27:19 CST 2009

I wanted to throw out a reminder (because I am sure everyone forgot ;) that Yule Moot will be held on Saturday, December 12th, at St Edmunds Anglican Church.  All of the info can be found here, on the website:  http://caeranterth.northshield.org/Calendar/yule.html

I thought I would add one thing - let's show our noble largesse in this holiday season, and collect non-perishable food for those less fortunate.  I will have a collection box at the church, and take it to a center the day after the moot.

If anyone has questions, please let me know.

Gwyneth