[CAM] garb for co-workers

Viscountess Astrid of the Yellow Rose polaris.signet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:08:15 CST 2009

I can bring a tunic .... tell him to wear sweats or lounge/pajama pants
(WalMart/KMart/Shopko has them for like $10) and they're muy comfy too!

I don't have an extra belt tho, sorry!

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Linda Moore <gwyneth1362 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can leave a dress for her, but I'm not sure I would have anything for
> him.  Maybe one of the guys?
>
> Gwyneth
>
>   On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Julie Brautigan <jab at uwm.edu> wrote:
>
>> They are a female and a male.  Both are almost 6' tall.  Thanks Gwyneth,
>> they are really excited about this.  I'm sure it will help them enjoy their
>> day even more.  I think if you put them at check in with their names (Jessie
>> and Matt), that would work out fine.  See you soon, Adelicia

Viscountess Astrid, OP
Draco Incarnate
Kingdom Clerk of Precedence
Shy, Quiet, Demure Flower of Northshield @->---

"Be kinder than necessary, For everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
battle"

A Knight is sworn to Valour
His Heart knows only Virtue
His Blade defends the Helpless
His Might upholds the Weak
His Word speaks only Truth
His Wroth undoes the Wicked

"The only thing a lady is required to carry is herself with grace and
dignity."  Baron Ericus