[CAM] OT Maybe: A Lost European Culture, Pulled From Obscurity

Kemp, Charvonne F. Charvonne.Kemp at umb.com
Wed Dec 2 15:08:11 CST 2009

See the link for the story. I thought it interesting and maybe on my way
out to see my Grandma I can make a detour.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/01/science/01arch.html?no_interstitial

Nikea

NOTICE:  This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential.  The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system. Thank you.