[CAM] Directory

Viscountess Astrid of the Yellow Rose polaris.signet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:58:48 CST 2009

::::::::::: raising hand :::::::::::::::

I would most certainly would like a copy  - I'll be at BH :)

Thanks Arnie!

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 6:38 PM, Wesley Adams <bwa22 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   Greetings,
> Working on your holiday cards and can't remember where someone lives. Help
> is on the way. I have 15 copies of the 2009 Baronial directories left. They
> are $2 each. I will bring them with me to Boar's Head & Yule Court.
>
> Arnbjorn
>
>    The Honorable Lord Arnbjorn Karlsson, OT, ABB, APF, ODB, AoA, NC
> Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr, Baronial Archery Champion, Herald-at-Large
> *Per fess argent and sable, an eagle displayed and a bear passant
> counterchanged*

Viscountess Astrid, OP
Draco Incarnate
Kingdom Clerk of Precedence
Shy, Quiet, Demure Flower of Northshield @->---

"Be kinder than necessary, For everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
battle"

A Knight is sworn to Valour
His Heart knows only Virtue
His Blade defends the Helpless
His Might upholds the Weak
His Word speaks only Truth
His Wroth undoes the Wicked

"The only thing a lady is required to carry is herself with grace and
dignity."  Baron Ericus