[CAM] Boars Head 2009

Charvonne Kemp charvonne.kemp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 19:42:47 CST 2009

Greetings All!

We as the Event Stewards of Boar's Head would like to THANK ALL for joining
us here at this GREAT Event and helping to make it a Success!!!!!!

A special Thank You to our staff!!! You ALL rocked this event BEYOND our
wildest DREAMS!!!!!!

We hope that all in attendance had a enjoyable day with us. Like we told
many, we threw a party for 600 of our closest friends and family!!!!

Congratulations to Sir Stephen, Toshikage and Gabriel on your Elevations. It
put the cherry on the event!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to ALL award recipeients!!!!

A special Thanks to the members of Caer Anterth Mawr for putting your faith
in us to guide one of its premier events of the year.

Hope ALL made it home safe and sound!! Your attendance is most appreciated
by us!!!

Hope to see you all again next year!!!

Lady Nikea and Lady Julianna
Co-Stewards Boars Head 2009