[CAM] Boarshead

Wesley Adams bwa22 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 21:01:26 CST 2009

I want to add my kudos to our event stewards for organizing Boar's Head 32, especially considering that this was Nikea's baptism by trial in SCA event stewarding. And thanks to everyone how helped with Friday set-up and helped through out the day Saturday, and helped unload today. Many hands do indeed make lighter work for all. We got off site by 7:30 pm on Friday and the truck left the site at 11:40 pm on Saturday.

Congratulations to everyone who were recognized by the Crown and the Baronial Coronet for their achievements in court.

Arnbjorn
Who's ready for his 3rd nap of the day.