[CAM] Yule Court

Sigrid Svensdottir av Uppsala sigrid at wi.rr.com
Sun Dec 6 22:04:10 CST 2009

Oh definitely .... "Pre-Gift Exchange" sounds very appropriate in
deed!   Thanks Your Excellency. :)

In fact ...... for those thinking this might be a fun activity (and
you'd be absolutely right in thinking that), and possibly wanting to
participate but not exactly sure how to go about it .... please allow
me to elaborate as it would be my pleasure to do so! ;D

All that is necessary is .... to simply bring an anonymous, wrapped
gift (something inexpensive, or perhaps even handmade which is always
lovely if you like) to Yule Court.  We will have a table to collect
the gifts and a basket/jar/or box containing pieces of paper with
numbers 1 through ??? on them.  For every gift you bring (and some do
bring several small gifts), you will need to take one number! This is
very important part so you definitely dont want to forget to get yours
once you put your gift(s) on the table. Then sometime during the
night's festivities (and with our Steward's approval) we will gather
together so that the rules can be explained and the exchange can begin!

Last year's exchange was really quite exciting and "competitive", so
Im looking forward to seeing what this year's exchange will bring!
Its the only time where stealing is permissible and will not have you
"locked away in the stocks" by our Baron and Baroness! ;)

Sigrid "Exchange" Svensdottir