[CAM] Yule Court Pot Luck

Dawn Gundlach dawn.gundlach at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 22:09:36 CST 2009

Hello everyone!
We expected to feed the servers a spaghetti dinner if we sold all the feast
tickets available, but we didn't need to make it. I'll be bringing 5lb of
pasta, and two giant jars of Ragu... Meat, cheese, garlic bread and salad
would be a lovely addition if anyone is stuck for ideas for the potluck....
and like Gwyneth said... I have leftover 'mutton' that is still uncooked. We
can 'fry' it up for all y'all next weekend.
All the best,
Gabs