[CAM] Yule Court Pot Luck

Angelique Koszuta angelique.koszuta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 13:11:03 CST 2009

Theo said he would bring the mushroom stew, and since I love having
the excuse to bake, we will also bring a dessert.. Guinness Choc
cupcakes with Baileys Frosting. Happy Yule!

Do we have a head count..? Id hate to bake to little...
(Figures the girl who cant have any libation wants to bake alcohol
infused confections!)

In Service,
Isobel Pendray