[CAM] Oh...

laneburns at northwesternmutual.com laneburns at northwesternmutual.com
Mon Dec 7 14:03:26 CST 2009

Why Dahrien!

You having just received recognition and elevated to a Baron of Caer
Anterth Mawr - surely you cannot be unaware of your notoriety fame!

Was it not you who provided a good deal of detail when I requested
information about the arts of the bard? And, provided greater detail on
Yule and other background information when I have asked it? Are you not
very active, and often amusing, within these letters?

As I was pouring coffee, rolling out rugs, and arranging pillows and
sweets, I heard the name "Dahrien!" called out from the Court, and from
that moment, laughter and applauding were frequent.  I thought to
myself, "I had it within my intentions to meet this Dahrien already, but
surely I must meet him now if he so forwardly speaks to the court, and
the populace adore him."   I could not, however, see or entirely hear
everything you said from the Qahveh.

I thought for certain that, during my time as retainer during afternoon
Court, I would most assuredly see you more. This way, I could know what
you look like and seek you out.  Perhaps to inquire about bardic arts,
perhaps just to connect and know with whom I was speaking.  This did not
happen, unfortunately. (I also missed several other people I wanted to
say hello to, who left shortly after Court.)

So, needless to say, I will have to keep trying!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend events this week, or this
weekend's Yule. I need to just say No for a little bit and recover from
the past hectic couple of weeks.

But...I'm sure we'll run into each other somewhere.  It sounds like
Nikea will not take "No" as an answer from me for long.

Lane
At the Qahveh, oooh at the Qaaah-Veh.