[CAM] Border Skirmish?

Wesley Adams wadams at humana.com
Tue Dec 8 12:10:02 CST 2009

Here's Katlin's email post to the CAM list on 11/18/09:
Greetings CAM populace,

I am pleased to announce the event steward for the upcoming Border Skirmish
will be Sigrid Svensdottir.
Please contact her if you wish to help in the preparations for this event.

In service,
Katlin - Seneschal of CAM

>At the last Curia meeting someone said that the bids for Border Skirmish
>had been turned in and that an announcement about the autocrat would be
>made 'soon'. Is it soon enough to know?

>-Abelard

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy the material/information.