[CAM] Fwd: [Northshield] Event Survey

Viscountess Astrid of the Yellow Rose polaris.signet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 18:57:59 CST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <ladyivetta at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 11:15 AM
Subject: [Northshield] Event Survey
To: The Great Hall of Northshield <northshield at northshield.org>

Good Day to All,

I hope everyone is staying warm on this typical Northshield Winter's day.  I
am requesting a bit of help from y'all. I have written a brief survey about
events. I would like as many people as possible to fill out the survey. This
is not for anyone's use except my own. Since the list does not allow
attachments, if you would be willing to complete the survey please send me
your email address and I will forward the survey.

In Service,
Ivetta
Eerwaardig Gebiedster Jutta van der Bruegghen

Viscountess Astrid, OP
Draco Incarnate
Kingdom Clerk of Precedence
Shy, Quiet, Demure Flower of Northshield @->---

"Be kinder than necessary, For everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
battle"

A Knight is sworn to Valour
His Heart knows only Virtue
His Blade defends the Helpless
His Might upholds the Weak
His Word speaks only Truth
His Wroth undoes the Wicked

"The only thing a lady is required to carry is herself with grace and
dignity."  Baron Ericus