[CAM] At Yule for the Youts....

Kemp, Charvonne F. Charvonne.Kemp at umb.com
Fri Dec 11 08:09:29 CST 2009

I have a box of hot chocolate and a bag of marshmallows after our
outdoor adventure for the Youts. For you older Youts maybe you can bring
some hot chocolate for yooos!!!! I don't want you guys to feel left
out..

<giggling>
Nikea

NOTICE:  This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential.  The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system. Thank you.