[CAM] At Yule for the Youts....

Kemp, Charvonne F. Charvonne.Kemp at umb.com
Fri Dec 11 12:15:59 CST 2009

It dawned on me after I sent the first post that started the Civil War.
<g>

Nikea

Subject: Re: [CAM] At Yule for the Youts....

Thanks, Arnbjorn, I was actually playing along with the movie when I
made the comment.  Hope you are feeling better soon, Jules

NOTICE:  This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential.  The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system. Thank you.