[CAM] 2010 Calendar?

Paul Knappenberger knappenp at jiffyscript.com
Fri Dec 11 14:32:27 CST 2009

...however, the information is on the Curia page.

http://caeranterth.northshield.org/Calendar/curia.html

Dec 2009
5 Boar's Head
12 Yule Court
15 Curia - Shorewood

Jan 2010
Too many events so no special items for CAM this month
19 Curia - Brookfield

Feb 2010
7 Regional Fighter Practice, need a steward, tentative location: Frame
Park
16 Curia - Shorwood - At this Curia - Boars Head Bids are due to us to be
voted on
Too many events so no special moots

Mar 2010
16 Curia - Brookfield
Gulf Wars is this month
27 - Moot - Steward gets to suggest theme & location (we need all 3)

April 2010
10 Spring Coronation
20 Curia - Shorewood
Since we might be doing Coronation - no moot is scheduled

May 2010
1 May Day Moot & Spring Court, Steward: Arnbjorn, tentative location: Rock
River Park
18 Curia - Brookfield

June 2010
12 Border Skirmish
22 Curia - Shorwood - at this Curia - we will Discuss the Changeling Moot
and the BH precook Moot ideas

July 2010
20 Curia - Brookfield

Aug 2010
17 Curia - Shorwood
21 Day of Legends Moot, Steward: Rose Marian, Location: TBA

Sep 2010
18 Cecil Siege - possible Group Trip - chartering a bus and all go
together
21 Curia - Brookfield
25 Baronial Championships, Steward: TBA, tentative location: Rock River
Park

Oct 2010
16 Possible Youth Event - voting on at Nov 09 Curia
19 Curia - Shorwood
30 Changeling Moot possibly

Nov 2010
9 Planning Meeting for 2011
16 Curia - Brookfield
27 Possible Pre-cook for Boar's Head

Dec 2010
4 Boars Head
11 Yule Court Moot, Steward & Location: TBA
14 Curia - Shorewood - this moved up to the 2nd Tuesday because the 3rd
Tuesday is too close to Christmas.

Possible moots to be reviewed in June: 10/30/10- Changeling Moot,
11/27/10- Boar's Head Pre Cook & Dance Moot