[CAM] Dead Sea Scrolls trip date

Wesley Adams bwa22 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 15:48:39 CST 2009

What does everyone think about taking our trip to see the Dead Sea Scrolls & the Bible exhibit at the Milwaukee Public Museum on February 6, 2010? There are no SCA events on this side of Northshield that day. We are looking at hosting a regional fighter practice on Sunday, 2/7/10.

If not 2/6/10, does anyone else have any suggestions for other dates?

Arnbjorn

The Honorable Lord Arnbjorn Karlsson, OT, ABB, APF, ODB, AoA, NC
Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr, Baronial Archery Champion, Herald-at-Large
Per fess argent and sable, an eagle displayed and a bear passant counterchanged