[CAM] Yule Moot!

Andra Keller krumhorns at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 19:02:07 CST 2009

Thanks for a wonderfully fun moot.  It was really enjoyable.  Hieronymus was envious.

I also left a little early because of the weather and didn't encounter any problems.  I'm glad I wasn't going west.  There must be something about I-94 and drive-offs though.  On a trip to Madison last February, I passed 9 cars off in the ditch.  Yikes!  I'm glad everyone made it home safely.

Annetje