[CAM] OT: I Passed all Three!!!!!!!!

Viscountess Astrid of the Yellow Rose polaris.signet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:49:28 CST 2009

I was confident.... That's awesome :)

Congratulations on receiving the news of which we already knew you would :)

WOOOOOOOOOT!

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Kemp, Charvonne F.
<Charvonne.Kemp at umb.com>wrote:

> I passed all three parts of the PRAXIS I entrance exam for Graduate
> School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I OFFICIALLY START SCHOOL IN
> JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Nikea!

> NOTICE:  This electronic mail message and any attached files are
> confidential.  The information is exclusively for the use of the individual
> or entity intended as the recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient,
> any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution
> or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is
> strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail message in
> error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and
> permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies
> of this message from your computer system. Thank you.

Viscountess Astrid, OP
Draco Incarnate
Kingdom Clerk of Precedence
Shy, Quiet, Demure Flower of Northshield @->---

"Be kinder than necessary, For everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
battle"

A Knight is sworn to Valour
His Heart knows only Virtue
His Blade defends the Helpless
His Might upholds the Weak
His Word speaks only Truth
His Wroth undoes the Wicked

"The only thing a lady is required to carry is herself with grace and
dignity."  Baron Ericus