[CAM] October Event for the Youths

Kemp, Charvonne F. Charvonne.Kemp at umb.com
Tue Dec 15 11:06:20 CST 2009

Greetings All!!!

As most know, I and Elspeth are coordinating a Youth event at Kohler
Castle and Gunderson Viking Ship in Kiel, WI for October 15th to 17th,
2010

 This will be a pre-reg only event due to all the rules and regs of the
site.

Turm an dem See has given approval to use their lands for the event.

Why am I telling you guys this?  Because right now I am in the
recruitment of areas, stage of this planning (you know how I am about
pre-planning).

If anyone is interested in volunteering for this event please email me:
charvonne.kemp at umb.com or charvonne.kemp at gmail.com and I will forward
you the information about it and the areas that are still needing
people.

IS,
Lady Nikea deLeon
CAM Youth Officer

NOTICE:  This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential.  The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system. Thank you.