[CAM] Final Adoption Hearing THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Viscountess Astrid of the Yellow Rose polaris.signet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 00:29:05 CST 2009

8:30 - Judge Milisauskas' court room....

Kenosha County Courthouse
912 56th Street, Kenosha 53142

they have the metal detector ya walk thru and the courtroom is on the left

we'll be standing in the hallway :)

There are 2 adoptions happening Friday morning, not sure who's going first.

Thanks!!!

Astrid... who is finding it extremely difficult to wait till Friday
morning!!!!