[CAM] Who's going to 12th Night in Nordskogen?

Vigil, Melissa melissa.vigil at marquette.edu
Mon Dec 21 10:44:25 CST 2009

Dahrien & I are going.

Also, Dahrien and Reinhard reach 40 and 45 the week after Gabrielle reaches 40.  I'd like us to have a party here at home, too.  I'd love to have a day of games, song, and laughter with bowls of chili and munchies and cake.  Any suggestions as to when we could schedule it?  Some evening during the week after 12th night?  Tuesday maybe?

Mysie