[CAM] OT: Bollywood Movie Day

Jennifer Moore blackbelt84 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 11:35:30 CST 2009

I have Bride & Prejudice, no need to bring that one.

Gen.

To: cam at minstrel.com
From: wadams at humana.com
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:58:02 -0600
Subject: [CAM] OT: Bollywood Movie Day

Count me in. Do you have a copy of Bride & Prejudice (modern Anglo-Indian retelling of Pride & Prejudice)? If not, I can bring mine. I'll have to check Netflix to find one of my favorite Hindi language films.

Arnbjorn
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy the material/information.