[CAM] Is it still to late to sign up for the Dead Sea Scrolls?

Wesley Adams wadams at humana.com
Wed Dec 30 11:56:40 CST 2009

Hi Peggy,
You are more than welcome to join us. I sent an update on the trip on
Sunday, 12/27/09 to the CAM list. Please let me know if you would like me
to send it to you.

Arnbjorn

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy the material/information.