[CAM] OT: Bollywood Movie Day

masanger at kwm.sca.org masanger at kwm.sca.org
Wed Dec 30 18:54:51 CST 2009

Like Deo, I am a Bollywood virgin, so I'll come and expand my horizons.
I will bring some non-Indian food, as I just plain don't like Indian food
except for Chai tea (have tried Indian about 8 times, including at a
couple of the better Indian restaurants in Buffalo, my Indian-food loving
companions told me.) Even tried it again in Chicago in October.
Just not my thing.

Maybe I'll do something English to reflect the historical colonial aspect.
I do like foreign films though, and I love comedies.
I probably won't dress up, but I will bring a camera. :)

Rose Marian