[CAM] Jodhaa Akbar Re: (WAS: Bollywood Movie Day)

minnaar minnaar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 20:33:00 CST 2009

Actually, its middle-ish. :)   If memory serves (and it might not), the
Mughal Empire lasted from like 1525 to 1709 or something (I know it was
before 1710).  Thats why when researching India its hard to document
paintings and miniatures.  A lot might be "Mughal", but "period" only
includes half of the time period.

Adeliz - who's alternate persona soon to be known as Vatukan Tiruvati
(surname givenname) is glad she only has to worry about finding bronzes from
the 14th C of Southern India and doesn't have to try worrying about dating
Northern, Mughal stuff :D