[CAM] OT: Bollywood Movie Day

Linda Skillings 1llinda-mom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 31 01:34:19 CST 2009

count me in.
Eva

________________________________
From: Jennifer Moore <blackbelt84 at hotmail.com>
To: cam at minstrel.com; David Moore <david.a.moore at med.ge.com>; Jennifer Moore <blackbelt84 at hotmail.com>
Sent: Wed, December 30, 2009 10:15:28 AM
Subject: [CAM] OT: Bollywood Movie Day

The date is set!  Sunday, January 24 (the day after "Flesh Wound").  Come on over to David and my house at 2:00 pm (or any time after that).  Bring your favorite Bollywood movies and we'll have an all day movie fest.

I figure we'll start with what I call Bollywood Light.  Bride and Prejudice is the perfect introduction to what Bollywood is.  Google it if you need to, these movies are a blast.

Bring a treat to share and something to drink if you're inclined.  We'll have snacks and figure out what to do when we all get hungry for dinner.  There's a grocery store a block away from the house.

Let me know if you plan on coming, but if you don't RSVP don't let that keep you away.

We're at 1815 E. Wood Place in Shorewood.

Thanks!
Genevieve