[CAM] OT -- great concert Nov. 15

Mary Waller druid at wi.rr.com
Wed Nov 4 13:55:48 CST 2009

Gentles, I'm happy to invite you to the Milwaukee Metropolitan Voices
concert, An American Thanksgiving:  Red, White & Turkey at 2 pm, Sunday,
Nov. 15,  at the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center in Brookfield.  This is the
first of a series of concerts over 2 years which will explore American
music.  We'll have visiting soloists and instrumentalists, plus
ensembles, plus the chorus.

Tickets are $12, $15, and $18 and kids 12 and under are free.  There's
so much going on at our concerts that kids love to come.  I can get
tickets for you if you call or email me (414-352-2212), or you can call
the Wilson center at 262-781-9520.

Gwynedd, a proud member of the Altoid Sisterhood