[CAM] Pictures from the Stellar University of Northshield (SUN) and Jararvellir's Baronial Investiture

Shava viscountessshava at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 22:31:35 CST 2009

The day was FILLED with classes, that's for sure. Getting around to take
pictures wasn't high on my priority list, I'm afraid, but it was still a
great day of learning and sharing. If you were there, it would be fun to
hear about which classes you took and enjoyed and why. If you didn't make it
this time, find someone who was there and find out what they learned. There
was also a fabulous A&S competition that displayed some very fine work from
some very talented people.

Court was certainly filled with fun and memorable moments. Their Majesties,
Siegfried and Elizabeth, were in fine form as they continued the tradition
of Northshield 'gotchas' by setting up THL Gabriel andvaka Kjotvason to be
put on vigil for the Order of the Pelican (elevation to be at Boar's Head
next month) and setting up THL Ivan Matfeevich Rezansky to be put on vigil
for the Order of the Laurel (elevation date to be announced). The schtick is
not something that is easily described in a few words. If you weren't there,
find
someone who was and hear the stories. HE Eithni ended a successful second
term as Baroness of Jararvellir and TG Raito & AEsa now sit on the High
Seats of the Barony.
I'm sure that Astrid will be posting the rest of the Court Report soon.

My view of the day, mostly court and the A&S entries, can be found at:
http://nsgallery.melm.org/main.php?g2_itemId=129057

Pax-
Shava

Usual post-script: As always, for my  pictures, feel free to leave comments
and help me label the  pictures, use any picture for SCA purposes, ask me to
delete something if you don't like it via private message, or share with
your friends and family.Also, please pass on the link to other lists if you
wish

--
I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to
the populace~~

justShava®
Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
Northshield Kingdom Chronicler
13th Viscountess of Northshield,
Baroness of the Court of Edmund III and Katryn III
(mka Sue Gilbert)  3314 Ridgeway Ave.  Madison, WI  53704 phone:
608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107