[CAM] Gray Fox Thanksgiving approaches!

Viscountess Astrid of the Yellow Rose polaris.signet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 07:50:57 CST 2009

Hi all!

in about 2 1/2 weeks, Thanksgiving will be upon us.... so it's time to
coordinate the Gray Fox Thanksgiving!  WOOOT   (if it's nice enough... there
will be fighting)

Leif is still waiting to hear if he will have off work on Friday (the 27th)
... if he has to work it will be held on the Saturday, the 28th -
Leiflette's b-day!

We have a turkey (possibly 2) and a pretty good sized ham already....

who's coming and what would you like to bring to pass?

I ask you bring your drink of choice ... I believe it is tradition for the
squires to bring the beer <g>

Looking forward to the holiday and visiting with friends n family !!!

Viscountess Astrid, OP
Draco Incarnate
Kingdom Clerk of Precedence
Shy, Quiet, Demure Flower of Northshield @->---

"Be kinder than necessary, For everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
battle"

A Knight is sworn to Valour
His Heart knows only Virtue
His Blade defends the Helpless
His Might upholds the Weak
His Word speaks only Truth
His Wroth undoes the Wicked

"The only thing a lady is required to carry is herself with grace and
dignity."  Baron Ericus