[CAM] Boar's Head

Marie Carlson candlecrazyus at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 14:56:02 CST 2009

Hello all! Hope this missive finds you all well!!

Well, we have 3 weeks and a little over 4 days left before Boar's Head. Is everyone ready to have some fun????

If you haven't already, check out our website at:  http://caeranterth.northshield.org/Calendar/BoarsHead/2009/#find and see all of the great activities going on at Boar's Head. We have a little bit of everything for hopefully everyone! Even the kids! Come and join us for a day of fighting, classes, A&S displays, games, dancing, food and shopping! We are even celebrating Caer Anterth Mawr's 30th anniversary!

If you pre-register before the event you can save some money too. Right now you can pre-reg for only $10 for adults!! Feast is only $12! These are some great deals for what you will be getting but you need to pre-register to get these deals! Check out the website for further information and forms. If you have questions or would like to volunteer for still open positions like servers, the emails of people to contact are on the website, feel free.

We hope to see you all on December 5!!!!

Co-Autocrats
Nikea & Julianna deLeon