[CAM] Boar's Head

Vigil, Melissa melissa.vigil at marquette.edu
Mon Nov 9 15:00:03 CST 2009

For those working on art projects, as I mentioned in the article in a previous Northwatch, I'm hoping that we can have artistic displays from Italy throughout all of period from Rome to the Renaissance. Bring pieces that are new, pieces that are old, or pieces that are still in progress.  There will be tokens for all participants. I look forward to seeing your work! Thanks!!!

Mysie