[CAM] Off topic....it's Rose Marion's fault...

CJ Nash gryffin35 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 13:45:09 CST 2009

Hi there,

  This is off topic, but Rose Marion gave me an idea....Yes, Rosemarion,...it's you Babe!

There has been a bit of a discussion on my facebook page concerning the loss and injury of my brothers and sisters at Ft. Hood. One thing lead to another and it turned to toasting them at a wine tasting this Saturday.

  If anyone would like to join me, be you military or not, there is a wine tasting in Kenosha at a place called Sommlier.  The theme this week is "Red, White, and Blue", for Veterans day.  It's a real fun tasting, come as you are, no need to dress up, do the pinky up drinking etc.  They love everyone.

I'm going to toast my fallen brothers and sisters and those injured at Ft. Hood this Sat.  If you're interested in joining me let me know.  The tasting is from 3-6.  If you want to go just send me an e-mail and we can pin down a time.

If you want to come a bit early, Frank's Diner takes it's last orders at 1:30.  The food is great and the people are a real hoot.  It's an experience all on it's own. That dude with the white stickie uppy hair on the food network featured Frank's Diner a while back  (Guy or guierrie or something er' other).  Their signature breakfast is called "Garbage" and it's UBBER good, but so is everything else.  The whole place is entertaining.

So like I said,...Rosemarion did it!

ciao

A'Lauren