[CAM] OT-Glass Company

Phil Sp00n at wi.rr.com
Wed Nov 11 22:39:17 CST 2009

http://www.onedayglass.com/index.php

I've done a bit of business with them in the past for precision cut, multiple holes drilled, large panes of glass (regular & starfire)

Quick turn around, pretty good quote, and they can temper on site which is a bonus, but not applicable so much for your need.

The glass I did order was bang on, down to the millimeter, holes all lined up. One piece was scratched in transit and they sent a replacement with overnight delivery (not cheap on a 48x30 pane of glass)

~Simon