[CAM] Cooking?

Linda Moore gwyneth1362 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 11:20:41 CST 2009

I hadn't really thought beyond "We should get together and do cooking
stuff."

Possible formats could include -

Pick a recipe or meal, and then make it together, and discuss it.

Pick a time/place, and everyone bring/make a dish from then, then discuss
it.

Pick a food, and everyone make their favorite dish of it, and discuss what
we found.

Pick a way of cooking (roasted, pie, in a sauce, etc) and do that.

Study a particular cook book, and make stuff from it, then discuss it.

If there are enough people interested, we could decide together what we want
to do.

Gwyneth