[CAM] Boar's Head Classes wanted

Wesley Adams bwa22 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 21:36:38 CST 2009

Yes you did send me an email and here is my reponse from last Monday.

"Hmm.. I'm sure either the smithing class or the camp table design would be well received. Which ever one you'd most enjoying teaching will be great. Of course, I would have no objection at all if you wanted to teach both, but I imagine you'll want to get some fighting in, so i won't be greedy.

Since the lists are suppose to shut down at 3, would you like me to hold a slot open for you then? Eva is teaching at 10 and I believe the Boar's Head tournament starts at 10 as well.

PS: You are most welcome. Having had my share of pulled backs, I can sympathize.

PSS. Once curia makes it official on the 17th that I'll be your successor, we can fill out the change of officer forms then and I can fill out the online version. We can work out the logistics on transferring the files, regalia, and library between curia and Yule court."

The Honorable Lord Arnbjorn Karlsson, OT
Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr, Baronial Archery Champion, Herald-at-Large
Per fess argent and sable, an eagle displayed and a bear passant counterchanged