[CAM] More on the Yule Moot

Kemp, Charvonne F. Charvonne.Kemp at umb.com
Tue Nov 17 14:54:49 CST 2009

This sounds like so much FUN!!!

I will have left over wreath like materials from Boar's Head and I have a quite a few of trimmings and décor I can bring to donate to the festivities. The youth will also be able to participate and I will be  hosting youth activities that coordinate with what is already happening. I also have 2 bottles of Gluwein, (German warm wine),that I can contribute.

Parents:

Please be advised that if the weather is what I need it to be that day, the children will be out of doors for one of the activities.

PLEASE dress your children in clothing that can be played in and keep them warm and dry while outside.

I don't know if I can handle 2 weekends in a row of so much goodness!!!!!!!!

Giddy Nikea