[CAM] (OT) After Boars Head Relaxation Anyone?

Sigrid Svensdottir av Uppsala sigrid at wi.rr.com
Fri Nov 20 11:31:32 CST 2009

We ALL need a little bit of relaxation after all the hard work that
goes into putting on a really great Boars Head event, so why not treat
yourself by coming over to my house the day *AFTER* Boars Head, Sunday
December 6th at 4:00pm, for a fun little casual gathering!  Come kick
off your shoes, sit and chat with friends, and sample some *REALLY-
REALLY* good Dove (white/milk/dark) chocolate .... perhaps even have a
Chocolate Martini (yum!), as well as other warming drinks and sweet
treats with me and my favorite chocolatier, Tatiana.

RSVP me at (sigrid at wi.rr.com) will help me to know who plans on coming
and will allow me to make sure you'll have a terrific time! Ive
received a few RSVP's already and really would love to have you join
us if you can. :)

Smiles,
Sigrid